Directors of companies, clubs and other reporting organisations as well as Self Managed Superannuation Fund Trustees face an increasing onus of personal responsibility, so an effective and comprehensive audit that can be relied upon is more important than ever.
Our Audit Services
Our audit team can provide high level of expertise and diligence at a more than competitive cost.
Our audit services provide:
- Statutory accounts and audit reports in approved compliance format
- Registered Club audits
- Audits and verifications for registered charities, not for profit and incorporated associations
- Trust Account audits, for example for Real Estate and Solicitors
- Due diligence reports for prospective business buyers
- Audits of Self Managed Superannuation Funds regulated by the Australian Taxation Office
- Assistance with QBCC minimum financial requirements